Friday 9 July 2021

What We Did This Term

 This term we have been doing lots of stuff like PE, cactus, sculpt gl, google music lab, ukulele, Kahoot, debates, tidy numbers, persuasive writing, and Matariki activities . At the start of term one, we started doing stuff like pe cactus and ukulele.

The first thing we learned was how to do soccer at PE with Naomi we played some games like Simon said. I really enjoyed playing Simon said. The next thing I did was cactus it was fun and hard. Ukulele was the next thing we learned that was fun but I found remembering the keys a bit tricky. Sculpt go was one of my favorites because we got to choose what we made. Google music lab was cool. Kahoot was nice but tricky. The debate practice was enjoyed. Tidy numbers were helpful. Persuasive writing was my favorite. And Matariki was the hardest. 
                                                               How was your term?   


 




                         




2 comments:

  1. You have had a very busy time at school Olivia. I hope you are finding Ukulele a bit easier now. I find it tricky too. I think that is because I can not practice at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, You have had a busy time at school. Ukulele can be tricky but we just have to pratise when we can. Keep up the great work. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.